Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now
||Saturday, May 25, 2013 06:55 AM
| Copyright |
| Copyright and Trademark Notices |
All contents of this Web site are Copyright © 2002 Obidz Company. All rights reserved.
Obidz logo, trademarks and other marks that appear throughout this Web site and its affiliates or third party trademark owners, are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. You are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing throughout this Web site without express written consent from the respective trademark owner except as permitted by applicable laws.
| Claims of Copyright Infringement |
Please use the following process to notify us of any copyright issues. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to Obidz designated agent at the following address, facsimile number or electronic mail address:
Please include "legal support" in the subject line if sending an email.
Claims of copyright infringement should include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works at that Web site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Obidz to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Obidz to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
| Policy Concerning Repeat Infringes |
Under the appropriate circumstances, it is Obidz policy to remove and/or to disable access to Web pages of repeat infringes, to terminate subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringes.